Transient severe motion artifacts on gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI: risk factor analysis in 2230 patients View Full Text


Ontology type: schema:ScholarlyArticle     


Article Info

DATE

2022-06-03

AUTHORS

Eun Bee Jang, Dong Wook Kim, Sang Hyun Choi, Seung Baek Hong, Taeyong Park, Yousun Ko, Su Jung Ham

ABSTRACT

ObjectivesTo determine risk factors for transient severe motion (TSM) artifact on arterial phase of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI using a large cohort.MethodsA total of 2230 patients who underwent gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI was consecutively included. Two readers evaluated respiratory motion artifact on arterial phase images using a 5-point grading scale. Clinical factors including demographic data, underlying disease, laboratory data, presence of ascites and pleural effusion, and previous experience of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI were investigated. Univariable and multivariable logistic regression analyses were performed to determine significant risk factors for TSM. Predictive value of TSM was calculated according to the number of significant risk factors.ResultsOverall incidence of TSM was 5.0% (111/2230). In the multivariable analysis, old age (≥ 65 years; odds ratio [OR] = 2.01 [95% CI, 1.31–3.07]), high body mass index (≥ 25 kg/m2; OR = 1.76 [1.18–2.63]), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (OR = 6.11 [2.32–16.04]), and moderate to severe pleural effusion (OR = 3.55 [1.65–7.65]) were independent significant risk factors for TSM. Presence of hepatitis B (OR = 0.66 [0.43–0.99]) and previous experience of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI (OR = 0.52 [0.33–0.83]) were negative risk factors for TSM. When at least one of the significant factors was present, the predictive risk was 5.7% (109/1916), whereas it was 16.3% (17/104) when at least four factors were present.ConclusionKnowing risk factors for transient severe motion artifact on gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI can be clinically useful for providing diagnostic strategies more tailored to individual patients.Key Points• Old age, high body mass index, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and moderate to severe pleural effusion were independent risk factors for transient severe motion artifact on gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI.• Patients with hepatitis B or previous experience of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI were less likely to show transient severe motion artifact.• As the number of risk factors for transient severe motion artifact increased, the predicted risk for it also showed a tendency to increase. More... »

PAGES

1-10

Identifiers

URI

http://scigraph.springernature.com/pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2

DOI

http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2

DIMENSIONS

https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1148410514

PUBMED

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35665846


Indexing Status Check whether this publication has been indexed by Scopus and Web Of Science using the SN Indexing Status Tool
Incoming Citations Browse incoming citations for this publication using opencitations.net

JSON-LD is the canonical representation for SciGraph data.

TIP: You can open this SciGraph record using an external JSON-LD service: JSON-LD Playground Google SDTT

[
  {
    "@context": "https://springernature.github.io/scigraph/jsonld/sgcontext.json", 
    "about": [
      {
        "id": "http://purl.org/au-research/vocabulary/anzsrc-for/2008/11", 
        "inDefinedTermSet": "http://purl.org/au-research/vocabulary/anzsrc-for/2008/", 
        "name": "Medical and Health Sciences", 
        "type": "DefinedTerm"
      }, 
      {
        "id": "http://purl.org/au-research/vocabulary/anzsrc-for/2008/1103", 
        "inDefinedTermSet": "http://purl.org/au-research/vocabulary/anzsrc-for/2008/", 
        "name": "Clinical Sciences", 
        "type": "DefinedTerm"
      }
    ], 
    "author": [
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.413967.e", 
          "name": [
            "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Jang", 
        "givenName": "Eun Bee", 
        "id": "sg:person.015775330633.92", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.015775330633.92"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }, 
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.413967.e", 
          "name": [
            "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Kim", 
        "givenName": "Dong Wook", 
        "id": "sg:person.012477731120.69", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.012477731120.69"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }, 
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.413967.e", 
          "name": [
            "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Choi", 
        "givenName": "Sang Hyun", 
        "id": "sg:person.01347602410.10", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.01347602410.10"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }, 
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Department of Radiology, Biomedical Research Institute, Pusan National University Hospital and Pusan National University School of Medicine, 179 Gudeok-ro, Seo-gu, 49241, Busan, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.262229.f", 
          "name": [
            "Department of Radiology, Biomedical Research Institute, Pusan National University Hospital and Pusan National University School of Medicine, 179 Gudeok-ro, Seo-gu, 49241, Busan, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Hong", 
        "givenName": "Seung Baek", 
        "id": "sg:person.07661303542.18", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.07661303542.18"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }, 
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.413967.e", 
          "name": [
            "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Park", 
        "givenName": "Taeyong", 
        "id": "sg:person.016160635401.76", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.016160635401.76"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }, 
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Biomedical Research Center, Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.413967.e", 
          "name": [
            "Biomedical Research Center, Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Ko", 
        "givenName": "Yousun", 
        "id": "sg:person.01137623345.18", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.01137623345.18"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }, 
      {
        "affiliation": {
          "alternateName": "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea", 
          "id": "http://www.grid.ac/institutes/grid.413967.e", 
          "name": [
            "Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea"
          ], 
          "type": "Organization"
        }, 
        "familyName": "Ham", 
        "givenName": "Su Jung", 
        "id": "sg:person.0576122127.23", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.0576122127.23"
        ], 
        "type": "Person"
      }
    ], 
    "citation": [
      {
        "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-015-3736-x", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1033356118", 
          "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-015-3736-x"
        ], 
        "type": "CreativeWork"
      }, 
      {
        "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-017-5070-y", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1092114940", 
          "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-017-5070-y"
        ], 
        "type": "CreativeWork"
      }, 
      {
        "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s11604-019-00896-2", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1122330018", 
          "https://doi.org/10.1007/s11604-019-00896-2"
        ], 
        "type": "CreativeWork"
      }, 
      {
        "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-015-4086-4", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1046976467", 
          "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-015-4086-4"
        ], 
        "type": "CreativeWork"
      }, 
      {
        "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-020-07039-6", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1128877378", 
          "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-020-07039-6"
        ], 
        "type": "CreativeWork"
      }, 
      {
        "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-018-5307-4", 
        "sameAs": [
          "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1101056581", 
          "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-018-5307-4"
        ], 
        "type": "CreativeWork"
      }
    ], 
    "datePublished": "2022-06-03", 
    "datePublishedReg": "2022-06-03", 
    "description": "ObjectivesTo determine risk factors for transient severe motion (TSM) artifact on arterial phase of gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI using a large cohort.MethodsA total of 2230 patients who underwent gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI was consecutively included. Two readers evaluated respiratory motion artifact on arterial phase images using a 5-point grading scale. Clinical factors including demographic data, underlying disease, laboratory data, presence of ascites and pleural effusion, and previous experience of gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI were investigated. Univariable and multivariable logistic regression analyses were performed to determine significant risk factors for TSM. Predictive value of TSM was calculated according to the number of significant risk factors.ResultsOverall incidence of TSM was 5.0% (111/2230). In the multivariable analysis, old age (\u2265 65 years; odds ratio [OR] = 2.01 [95% CI, 1.31\u20133.07]), high body mass index (\u2265 25 kg/m2; OR = 1.76 [1.18\u20132.63]), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (OR = 6.11 [2.32\u201316.04]), and moderate to severe pleural effusion (OR = 3.55 [1.65\u20137.65]) were independent significant risk factors for TSM. Presence of hepatitis B (OR = 0.66 [0.43\u20130.99]) and previous experience of gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI (OR = 0.52 [0.33\u20130.83]) were negative risk factors for TSM. When at least one of the significant factors was present, the predictive risk was 5.7% (109/1916), whereas it was 16.3% (17/104) when at least four factors were present.ConclusionKnowing risk factors for transient severe motion artifact on gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI can be clinically useful for providing diagnostic strategies more tailored to individual patients.Key Points\u2022 Old age, high body mass index, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and moderate to severe pleural effusion were independent risk factors for transient severe motion artifact on gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI.\u2022 Patients with hepatitis B or previous experience of gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI were less likely to show transient severe motion artifact.\u2022 As the number of risk factors for transient severe motion artifact increased, the predicted risk for it also showed a tendency to increase.", 
    "genre": "article", 
    "id": "sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2", 
    "isAccessibleForFree": false, 
    "isPartOf": [
      {
        "id": "sg:journal.1289120", 
        "issn": [
          "0938-7994", 
          "1432-1084"
        ], 
        "name": "European Radiology", 
        "publisher": "Springer Nature", 
        "type": "Periodical"
      }
    ], 
    "keywords": [
      "gadoxetic acid-enhanced MRI", 
      "significant risk factors", 
      "chronic obstructive pulmonary disease", 
      "higher body mass index", 
      "transient severe motion", 
      "obstructive pulmonary disease", 
      "severe pleural effusion", 
      "body mass index", 
      "risk factors", 
      "pleural effusion", 
      "hepatitis B", 
      "pulmonary disease", 
      "mass index", 
      "independent significant risk factors", 
      "severe motion artifacts", 
      "older age", 
      "multivariable logistic regression analysis", 
      "presence of ascites", 
      "independent risk factor", 
      "negative risk factor", 
      "risk factor analysis", 
      "logistic regression analysis", 
      "arterial phase images", 
      "ResultsOverall incidence", 
      "clinical factors", 
      "multivariable analysis", 
      "individual patients", 
      "arterial phase", 
      "large cohort", 
      "predictive value", 
      "patients", 
      "demographic data", 
      "severe motion", 
      "grading scale", 
      "diagnostic strategies", 
      "effusion", 
      "MRI", 
      "predictive risk", 
      "disease", 
      "laboratory data", 
      "motion artifacts", 
      "previous experience", 
      "regression analysis", 
      "age", 
      "risk", 
      "respiratory motion", 
      "factors", 
      "significant factor", 
      "ascites", 
      "cohort", 
      "incidence", 
      "ObjectivesTo", 
      "index", 
      "total", 
      "experience", 
      "factor analysis", 
      "presence", 
      "phase images", 
      "data", 
      "analysis", 
      "number", 
      "strategies", 
      "scale", 
      "tendency", 
      "values", 
      "motion", 
      "artifacts", 
      "phase", 
      "images", 
      "readers"
    ], 
    "name": "Transient severe motion artifacts on gadoxetic acid\u2013enhanced MRI: risk factor analysis in 2230 patients", 
    "pagination": "1-10", 
    "productId": [
      {
        "name": "dimensions_id", 
        "type": "PropertyValue", 
        "value": [
          "pub.1148410514"
        ]
      }, 
      {
        "name": "doi", 
        "type": "PropertyValue", 
        "value": [
          "10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2"
        ]
      }, 
      {
        "name": "pubmed_id", 
        "type": "PropertyValue", 
        "value": [
          "35665846"
        ]
      }
    ], 
    "sameAs": [
      "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2", 
      "https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1148410514"
    ], 
    "sdDataset": "articles", 
    "sdDatePublished": "2022-09-02T16:08", 
    "sdLicense": "https://scigraph.springernature.com/explorer/license/", 
    "sdPublisher": {
      "name": "Springer Nature - SN SciGraph project", 
      "type": "Organization"
    }, 
    "sdSource": "s3://com-springernature-scigraph/baseset/20220902/entities/gbq_results/article/article_944.jsonl", 
    "type": "ScholarlyArticle", 
    "url": "https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2"
  }
]
 

Download the RDF metadata as:  json-ld nt turtle xml License info

HOW TO GET THIS DATA PROGRAMMATICALLY:

JSON-LD is a popular format for linked data which is fully compatible with JSON.

curl -H 'Accept: application/ld+json' 'https://scigraph.springernature.com/pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2'

N-Triples is a line-based linked data format ideal for batch operations.

curl -H 'Accept: application/n-triples' 'https://scigraph.springernature.com/pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2'

Turtle is a human-readable linked data format.

curl -H 'Accept: text/turtle' 'https://scigraph.springernature.com/pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2'

RDF/XML is a standard XML format for linked data.

curl -H 'Accept: application/rdf+xml' 'https://scigraph.springernature.com/pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2'


 

This table displays all metadata directly associated to this object as RDF triples.

196 TRIPLES      21 PREDICATES      99 URIs      85 LITERALS      5 BLANK NODES

Subject Predicate Object
1 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2 schema:about anzsrc-for:11
2 anzsrc-for:1103
3 schema:author Ne2a0f9312fc44e5c95ff7c816fa444ce
4 schema:citation sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-015-3736-x
5 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-015-4086-4
6 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-017-5070-y
7 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-018-5307-4
8 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-020-07039-6
9 sg:pub.10.1007/s11604-019-00896-2
10 schema:datePublished 2022-06-03
11 schema:datePublishedReg 2022-06-03
12 schema:description ObjectivesTo determine risk factors for transient severe motion (TSM) artifact on arterial phase of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI using a large cohort.MethodsA total of 2230 patients who underwent gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI was consecutively included. Two readers evaluated respiratory motion artifact on arterial phase images using a 5-point grading scale. Clinical factors including demographic data, underlying disease, laboratory data, presence of ascites and pleural effusion, and previous experience of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI were investigated. Univariable and multivariable logistic regression analyses were performed to determine significant risk factors for TSM. Predictive value of TSM was calculated according to the number of significant risk factors.ResultsOverall incidence of TSM was 5.0% (111/2230). In the multivariable analysis, old age (≥ 65 years; odds ratio [OR] = 2.01 [95% CI, 1.31–3.07]), high body mass index (≥ 25 kg/m2; OR = 1.76 [1.18–2.63]), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (OR = 6.11 [2.32–16.04]), and moderate to severe pleural effusion (OR = 3.55 [1.65–7.65]) were independent significant risk factors for TSM. Presence of hepatitis B (OR = 0.66 [0.43–0.99]) and previous experience of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI (OR = 0.52 [0.33–0.83]) were negative risk factors for TSM. When at least one of the significant factors was present, the predictive risk was 5.7% (109/1916), whereas it was 16.3% (17/104) when at least four factors were present.ConclusionKnowing risk factors for transient severe motion artifact on gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI can be clinically useful for providing diagnostic strategies more tailored to individual patients.Key Points• Old age, high body mass index, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and moderate to severe pleural effusion were independent risk factors for transient severe motion artifact on gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI.• Patients with hepatitis B or previous experience of gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI were less likely to show transient severe motion artifact.• As the number of risk factors for transient severe motion artifact increased, the predicted risk for it also showed a tendency to increase.
13 schema:genre article
14 schema:isAccessibleForFree false
15 schema:isPartOf sg:journal.1289120
16 schema:keywords MRI
17 ObjectivesTo
18 ResultsOverall incidence
19 age
20 analysis
21 arterial phase
22 arterial phase images
23 artifacts
24 ascites
25 body mass index
26 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
27 clinical factors
28 cohort
29 data
30 demographic data
31 diagnostic strategies
32 disease
33 effusion
34 experience
35 factor analysis
36 factors
37 gadoxetic acid-enhanced MRI
38 grading scale
39 hepatitis B
40 higher body mass index
41 images
42 incidence
43 independent risk factor
44 independent significant risk factors
45 index
46 individual patients
47 laboratory data
48 large cohort
49 logistic regression analysis
50 mass index
51 motion
52 motion artifacts
53 multivariable analysis
54 multivariable logistic regression analysis
55 negative risk factor
56 number
57 obstructive pulmonary disease
58 older age
59 patients
60 phase
61 phase images
62 pleural effusion
63 predictive risk
64 predictive value
65 presence
66 presence of ascites
67 previous experience
68 pulmonary disease
69 readers
70 regression analysis
71 respiratory motion
72 risk
73 risk factor analysis
74 risk factors
75 scale
76 severe motion
77 severe motion artifacts
78 severe pleural effusion
79 significant factor
80 significant risk factors
81 strategies
82 tendency
83 total
84 transient severe motion
85 values
86 schema:name Transient severe motion artifacts on gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI: risk factor analysis in 2230 patients
87 schema:pagination 1-10
88 schema:productId N3fbcd6fa8e6d4e048f25795514a30ddc
89 N550644f5b6b64f509ce79a320b6163d9
90 Ne42b1d4b91b341c6abf6b257c4b95cca
91 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1148410514
92 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2
93 schema:sdDatePublished 2022-09-02T16:08
94 schema:sdLicense https://scigraph.springernature.com/explorer/license/
95 schema:sdPublisher Nadfefdbc5a6d4a21a22d8d3937283dca
96 schema:url https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2
97 sgo:license sg:explorer/license/
98 sgo:sdDataset articles
99 rdf:type schema:ScholarlyArticle
100 N1e5732d725574398b544bc2396b17b03 rdf:first sg:person.012477731120.69
101 rdf:rest N2068c4ead9544d17a7474c57300bc5c9
102 N2068c4ead9544d17a7474c57300bc5c9 rdf:first sg:person.01347602410.10
103 rdf:rest Nbd4c3710b57a49d0a599f429ac1ae13b
104 N36586ffae8074e5e8a9a106458d3366e rdf:first sg:person.0576122127.23
105 rdf:rest rdf:nil
106 N3fbcd6fa8e6d4e048f25795514a30ddc schema:name pubmed_id
107 schema:value 35665846
108 rdf:type schema:PropertyValue
109 N550644f5b6b64f509ce79a320b6163d9 schema:name dimensions_id
110 schema:value pub.1148410514
111 rdf:type schema:PropertyValue
112 N985076b2220444bab65e497a52e39986 rdf:first sg:person.016160635401.76
113 rdf:rest Na25c54a79a83476d906c0542561b60bc
114 Na25c54a79a83476d906c0542561b60bc rdf:first sg:person.01137623345.18
115 rdf:rest N36586ffae8074e5e8a9a106458d3366e
116 Nadfefdbc5a6d4a21a22d8d3937283dca schema:name Springer Nature - SN SciGraph project
117 rdf:type schema:Organization
118 Nbd4c3710b57a49d0a599f429ac1ae13b rdf:first sg:person.07661303542.18
119 rdf:rest N985076b2220444bab65e497a52e39986
120 Ne2a0f9312fc44e5c95ff7c816fa444ce rdf:first sg:person.015775330633.92
121 rdf:rest N1e5732d725574398b544bc2396b17b03
122 Ne42b1d4b91b341c6abf6b257c4b95cca schema:name doi
123 schema:value 10.1007/s00330-022-08885-2
124 rdf:type schema:PropertyValue
125 anzsrc-for:11 schema:inDefinedTermSet anzsrc-for:
126 schema:name Medical and Health Sciences
127 rdf:type schema:DefinedTerm
128 anzsrc-for:1103 schema:inDefinedTermSet anzsrc-for:
129 schema:name Clinical Sciences
130 rdf:type schema:DefinedTerm
131 sg:journal.1289120 schema:issn 0938-7994
132 1432-1084
133 schema:name European Radiology
134 schema:publisher Springer Nature
135 rdf:type schema:Periodical
136 sg:person.01137623345.18 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.413967.e
137 schema:familyName Ko
138 schema:givenName Yousun
139 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.01137623345.18
140 rdf:type schema:Person
141 sg:person.012477731120.69 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.413967.e
142 schema:familyName Kim
143 schema:givenName Dong Wook
144 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.012477731120.69
145 rdf:type schema:Person
146 sg:person.01347602410.10 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.413967.e
147 schema:familyName Choi
148 schema:givenName Sang Hyun
149 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.01347602410.10
150 rdf:type schema:Person
151 sg:person.015775330633.92 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.413967.e
152 schema:familyName Jang
153 schema:givenName Eun Bee
154 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.015775330633.92
155 rdf:type schema:Person
156 sg:person.016160635401.76 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.413967.e
157 schema:familyName Park
158 schema:givenName Taeyong
159 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.016160635401.76
160 rdf:type schema:Person
161 sg:person.0576122127.23 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.413967.e
162 schema:familyName Ham
163 schema:givenName Su Jung
164 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.0576122127.23
165 rdf:type schema:Person
166 sg:person.07661303542.18 schema:affiliation grid-institutes:grid.262229.f
167 schema:familyName Hong
168 schema:givenName Seung Baek
169 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication?and_facet_researcher=ur.07661303542.18
170 rdf:type schema:Person
171 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-015-3736-x schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1033356118
172 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-015-3736-x
173 rdf:type schema:CreativeWork
174 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-015-4086-4 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1046976467
175 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-015-4086-4
176 rdf:type schema:CreativeWork
177 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-017-5070-y schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1092114940
178 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-017-5070-y
179 rdf:type schema:CreativeWork
180 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-018-5307-4 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1101056581
181 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-018-5307-4
182 rdf:type schema:CreativeWork
183 sg:pub.10.1007/s00330-020-07039-6 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1128877378
184 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-020-07039-6
185 rdf:type schema:CreativeWork
186 sg:pub.10.1007/s11604-019-00896-2 schema:sameAs https://app.dimensions.ai/details/publication/pub.1122330018
187 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11604-019-00896-2
188 rdf:type schema:CreativeWork
189 grid-institutes:grid.262229.f schema:alternateName Department of Radiology, Biomedical Research Institute, Pusan National University Hospital and Pusan National University School of Medicine, 179 Gudeok-ro, Seo-gu, 49241, Busan, Republic of Korea
190 schema:name Department of Radiology, Biomedical Research Institute, Pusan National University Hospital and Pusan National University School of Medicine, 179 Gudeok-ro, Seo-gu, 49241, Busan, Republic of Korea
191 rdf:type schema:Organization
192 grid-institutes:grid.413967.e schema:alternateName Biomedical Research Center, Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea
193 Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea
194 schema:name Biomedical Research Center, Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea
195 Department of Radiology and Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, 05505, Seoul, Republic of Korea
196 rdf:type schema:Organization
 




Preview window. Press ESC to close (or click here)


...